Are You Making Sacrifices To Achieve Success
Hey Everyone! Today’s video topic is all about getting out of that comfort zone you have been in and really getting down to the core of why you are not achieving the results you have always dreamed of.
What sacrifices are you making to get you closer to achieving your goals?
So first off what sacrifices are you making on a daily basis to pursue your dreams? Do you have excuses that are stopping you from taking the actions that you know will lead you to success? If you have answered yes to these questions then it is time for you to step your game up and make the change now so that you are not looking back 5, 10, 15 years from now still doing the same thing and not getting any different results.
Do you keep up with momentum once you hit a goal or do you just sit around and watch the time pass by?
Are you someone that has already hit a certain goal but you have seem to plateaued and are not that motivated as you once were? Now this is a big one! The only reason why this is happening is because your vision and dream is not big enough to continue fueling you passion to leaps and bounds.
What drives you to be, do, and have more in life?
The last thing you must do is figure out what is your driving force to stay consistent in your business and in life so that you can achieve your dreams! Thank you for reading this blog post and I hope you enjoyed watching my video to give you a nice kick of motivation! To your success! -Dustin Wisnowski
If you have ever struggled to attract new customers or to keep your existing customers coming back for more, then this is the post for you. I’m going to give you about a simple piece of information that has added immense value to our business. And we all know that with value comes satisfied customers and more money in your pocket.
One major aspect of marketing that many people overlook is building rapport. Unfortunately without rapport, you are either a. unlikely to get any prospects or closes or b. unable to get your existing customers to continue buying from you.
So what exactly is rapport? In a nutshell, rapport is a relationship built on trust and understanding. When rapport exists, two people create a harmonious relationship and genuinely care and listen to one another.
This is ESSENTIAL in marketing. It is even more essential to practice when you are first getting started. When you create rapport, you build a relationship with your prospect that will only strengthen with time. You will attract new prospects into your life, rather than constantly struggling to find new “buyers”.
Here are some simple and effective ways to instantly create rapport with others:
- Be the listener. Focus on their needs and desires rather than what you want to gain from them. See if you can help them.
- Make them feel comfortable. Show them you have their best interests at heart.
- Be passionate about helping them. Passion always shines through. People notice your intentions, so be genuine and excited.
- Lighten up with them. You may have every script in the book about how to approach new people, but in the end, it is always more effect to be yourself and go with the flow of the conversation.
- Keep in touch with them. Don’t talk to someone once or twice and assume they will ever show interest in your product or opportunity. It is important to maintain relationships by sending a quick email, briefly chatting on Facebook, or commenting on their blog.
- Follow up. If you do have an opportunity to expose someone to your business, be sure to follow up by asking them their opinion of what the saw or read. This does not mean hound them to buy something from you. It simply means you let them know that you value their opinion and would love to know what they thought about your presentation.
Remember, marketing is about relationship building. So get out there and make some friends.